I have a bundle with an MsiPackage.   The MsiPackage has certain LCID.mst
transform files.  I pass the TRANSFORMS property using a MsiProperty.  But
in the case where the user is using English (or one of the 'unsupported' by
this package, LCIDs) how do I not pass th TRANSFORMS proiperty?

I have tried several approaches, including implementing a BA Function dll,
but it still seems to comes down to how to not pass the property in certain
situations.

Or what is the best practice approach to this issue?

Phill