Thanks Niel..

Just for my reference could you let me know which Extended BA site that
contain these examples? I have seen a few and I think I know the one you are
talking about but just wanted to confirm? Also is there an example on the
site for specifically testing the Burn UI under system OS language?

Thanks,

Tim.