Hello Enrique Domínguez,

We are basically in the same boat.. We have quite a few WiX projects that
contain between 12 and 18 language cultures and at the moment our project
files are set up to build all cultures and then using the Torch commands to
generate all the language .mst. This process takes quite a while to
complete.

So if you discover a faster method, that we can automate through our
TeamCity build server, that reduces the time to perform these builds then
let me know. If we can simple build the English msi and then have all the
language .mst generated from that then that would be great and save quite a
lot of times during our builds.

Thanks.