Hi,
I've recently switched from using build cmd files to trying to use
votive/VS2012 and have run in to a slight issue trying to do something that
was a lot easier when it was all in cmd files.

(Not sure if this is a msbuild or WiX issue):I have a WiX Setup project in
vs2012 (WiX3.7) that I already has eight different language/bittage build
configurations. I want to override variables for source paths without
having yet another build configuration or having to check a file out, edit
the default value and then build. This is mainly so someone, probably not
me, can build the existing installer with a different set of
resources/content. So I thought I might be able to have another project in
the same solution that could set these variables and then build the 'main'
installer project where I have a 'ifndef variable' which will override if
the variable exists already (and so if you just call the main installer
wixproj you get the defaults). Is this feasible, or is there a better way
to do this?

Thanks
Matt O'Connell