I would like to know if Burn could handle the following scenario.

Consider the old pre-burn WiX single MSI distribution.  Now consider the
way it is today with small micropackges for wix, votive, sdk and son on.
Now imagine the sum of those packages 1GB are call it the Big product.

Let's say I chunked "Big" into a couple dozen micropackages.  Could Burn
support a story:

Release 1.0:  ( Full Download - Not Web Download )  1GB

Chain together 24 packages  and present a single entry in Add/Remove
Programs for uninstall

Release 1.1 ( Full Download - Not Web Download ) 50MB

Complain if 1.0 is not installed

Chain 5 packages and perform a major upgrade on each of them

Present a single entry in Add/Remove Programs for uninstall that removes
all 24 packages ( 19 from 1.0 and 5 from 1.0 )

If burn can't do this, I'd love to hear alternative design suggestions.
One approach would be that 1.1 is a web download installer that contains
all 25 packages  but will only download 5 of them.  I'm not sure if "Big"
product will buy into this or not though.

Thanks,
Chris