I found a WiXWPF Bootstrapper project on Codeplex
(https://wixwpf.codeplex.com/) that hasn't been updated for WiX 3.8 yet.  I
downloaded the source and tweaked all the references I could and go it to
compile and install.  I was able to get their project templates to show up
in VS2010/2012 but not VS2013.  I looked at their installer source and they
were using the vsix extension to register with VS2013.

So that made me wonder, has this part of WiX been updated for VS2013 in WiX
3.8?   I don't know how to develop, deploy or test this scenario so I
thought I would ask.

Thanks,

Chris