It appears that no one ever entered one. Today you go to http://wixtoolset.org/
and click on the red “File a bug” link, then enter a new bug. It will require
you to setup an account on that site.

The new bug system doesn’t accept uploaded files (but the entries are in
“Markdown” syntax) and you will see the results of what you type as you type
it. Please describe the bug (much as you did in this email thread). You can
demark the log output and your relevant authoring using the “code” syntax (so
its easier to read). Also please provide links to your logs (please upload them
somewhere you can make them public, then use the URL in the bug report). It
also helps to have the version/build of your toolkit and any other information
you feel may be relevant. We do a triage meeting just about every Thursday
morning Pacific (US & Canada) time where all new entries are evaluated and
assigned a release version (or release group), at which point its available for
anyone to pick it up and fix it.

We love to have contributions, especially bug fixes and new feature work. If
you are able to assist that way, you are most welcome but you will need to sign
an agreement before we can accept your code. If you can contribute that way,
you are invited to also join the wix-devs list, where you can ask for help,
advice, and to have the agreement sent to you.

If you can’t make that type of contributions, that’s OK too, we also need the
bug reports (and feature requests) to help us make this product better than
ever (bug reports in email tend to get lost, as this one from 2 1/2 years ago
did). And, of course, anyone can test the product in their own scenarios and
build systems and let us know how we can improve that way as well.

Blair