Blair

From: Phill Hogland
Sent: ‎Friday‎, ‎January‎ ‎24‎, ‎2014 ‎8‎:‎49‎ ‎AM
To: General discussion for Windows Installer XML toolset.

I do not have the ADK or the path either.  And the API docs talk about
creating a 'application' which will modify /online images.  Here is a
sample:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/desktop/hh824804.aspx

I am preparing a CA to test pieces of this code relating to the query of a
feature status, as a test of the concept.  I am not quite ready to try and
compile it without or with the ADK, but I hope to have a better idea later
today after I work on some other issues.