From: Ilir Bekteshi [mailto:ilir...@gmail.com]
Sent: 11 February 2014 14:27
To: General discussion about the WiX toolset.
Subject: Re: [WiX-users] how to pass values from command line to wix installer

You should use Property for example:
<iis:WebDirProperties Id="webdir" AnonymousAccess='[VALUEPASSED]'/>

Then run msiexec /i abc.msi VALUEPASSED=yourvalue

On 2/11/14, Walter Dexter <wfdex...@gmail.com> wrote:
> If you mean when you install the resulting MSI, that would be in the
> Windows installer documentation. Or you can do msiexec /? and I think
> that's in there.
> On Feb 11, 2014 7:42 AM, "Kiran Somisetty" <mr.svski...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>   I have a requirement to pass values from the command line while
>> installing the wix.
>>
>>   I want to assign this to AnynymousAccess attribute.
>>

>> <iis:WebDirProperties Id="webdir" AnonymousAccess='value passed'/>
>>

>> Can you pls help me on this, I searched the documentation, but
>> haven't got any clues.
>>

>> Kiran

>> ---------
>> Android apps run on BlackBerry 10
>> Introducing the new BlackBerry 10.2.1 Runtime for Android apps.
>> Now with support for Jelly Bean, Bluetooth, Mapview and more.
>> Get your Android app in front of a whole new audience.  Start now.
>>
>> http://pubads.g.doubleclick.net/gampad/clk?id=124407151&iu=/4140/ostg
>> .clktrk _______________________________________________
>> WiX-users mailing list
>> WiX-users@lists.sourceforge.net

SDL PLC confidential, all rights reserved.
If you are not the intended recipient of this mail SDL requests and requires
that you delete it without acting upon or copying any of its contents, and we
further request that you advise us.
SDL PLC is a public limited company registered in England and Wales.
Registered number: 02675207.
Registered address: Globe House, Clivemont Road, Maidenhead, Berkshire SL6 7DY,
UK.