From: Parkes, Kevin [mailto:kevin.par...@wacom.eu]
Sent: Friday, February 14, 2014 6:58 AM
To: wix-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [WiX-users] StdBA Fonts

I'm using a custom theme with WixStandardBootstrapperApplication and my <Text>
elements look a bit rubbish. I've tried various combinations of Height, Weight
and font name and, while some look worse than others, none seems to me to look
particularly good. Could I be doing something wrong? Any tricks/tips to get it
looking "nicer"?

Thanks