Hmm, I don't recall having to do anything special in the custom bootstrapper
to handle what gets displayed in Add/Remove Programs. I mean, you have to
implement handlers for the Detec, Plan, Apply events...but if you're
successfully installing and uninstalling you must be doing that. I think the
problem must lie somewhere in the XML markup. Can you send the snippet of
the bootstrapper's log where it detects the previous install and sets it up
for removal?