Unfortunately not.
The idea is that I deliver a base version of a product.
My internal customers can add some configuration commands on their own.
Now, if they want to change the configuration commands they use my program and
change the related propery in the MSI.
Then they deliver it to the end customer, which just deploys the new package to
their machines. The new package is called and a upgrade should happen.
Unfortunately no user input is possible in my scenario.

kind regards