With an MSI one can open it and run a query on it to find its UpgradeCode and
ProductCode. Bundles have an UpgradeCode; however, is there an easy way to get
that from the EXE itself once built? I'm wanting to update our IsInstalled tool
to support them, and to ensure that one is dealing with the right source file
I'd like to check those GUIDs, etc. Also, can one use DTF's classes (e.g.)
ProductInstallation to find this UpgradeCode if it has been used to install the
bundle?

Keith Douglas
Statistics Canada | 170 Tunney's Pasture Driveway, Ottawa ON K1A 0T6
Statistique Canada | 170, promenade Tunney's Pasture, Ottawa ON K1A 0T6
keith.doug...@statcan.gc.ca
Telephone | Téléphone 613-951-4405
Facsimile | Télécopieur 613-951-1966