Thanks for replying.

I'm sure that there is no dependency problems.
If I run the msi installer with elevated privilege on that user's computer,
the install will finish successfully.
It turns out Windows Installer failed to extract the custom action dll to
temp directory during the InstallUISequence.
When the error message box is shown, there is no MSI209E.tmp under the temp
directory.
But I tried using GetTempFileName on that user's computer, it succeeded and
a temp file is created.