From: TimM [mailto:timmay...@smarttech.com]
Sent: April-29-14 1:07 PM
To: wix-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [WiX-users] Localized strings not in Wix Extensions

Hello,

We are currently building with WiX 3.7 and our install supports multiple
languages and I just added the FirewallExecption to our project. And we are
also receiving the localization error LGHT0102 for the firewall strings.

So this still has not been fixed/updated as of yet? Or am I also missing
something?

Having to create all those string id entries in all my string .wxl files will
be a pain, but if we have to do it for now then I guess I will. But if there is
a solution out there that we can use the more the better....