I want to develop a installer using WIX in which we want to run 3 set up
simultaneously: DB Script, Console application and Web service. I have
develop the WIX Installer solution using VS2012 and have insluded the
console application and webservice solutions too within the same solution.
So, when running the installer on the development machine installation is
successful as able to get the DB script file path,console application exe
and Web service files path.

Have used $(var.MyProject.TargetFileName) reference variable to get the exe
and other files path as mentioned in the project reference linkhttp://
wixtoolset.org/documentation/manual/v3/votive/votive_project_references.html
.

But when I take the bin folder of the installer to machine other than
development machine and execute it is not finding the file path and fails.

So,please help me how we can get the files and their path required during
the installation. I do not want to hard code the path .

Thanks & Regards

Supriya Khamesra