From: Uni Gauldoth [mailto:unigauld...@gmail.com]
Sent: May-19-14 11:59 AM
To: General discussion about the WiX toolset.
Subject: [WiX-users] Is there some existing tool I can use when I work with WiX
localization?

Hi all,

I'm sending wxl files to translators for translation.
When the wxl file of japanese is processed, the translator need to preview the
result msi dialog to adjust the text to confirm to some line breaking rules.
I wonder if there is already some tools I can achieve this task.
For example, the translator can edit the ja.wxl file, and then preview the
result dialog without re-compile the msi package. If there is some string they
need to adjust, they just edit the wxl file and then preview the result dialog
again to make sure they did the right modification.

If there is not such tools, I may try to write one for my own use.

Regards,
Uni

This message has been marked as Public by Steven Ogilvie on May-19-14 12:13:48
PM.

The above classification labels were added to the message by TITUS Message
Classification.
For more information visit www.titus.com.