Hello,

I am writing a custom managed BA to be used with my Burn bootstrapper. The
chain to install consist of several EXEs, with various return codes that I have
mapped to Burn behaviors (success, reboot required, error, ...) using
<ExitCode>.

When one of the EXE packages fails, Burn detect the failure rightly (I can see
it in the log file). However, how can I detect the failure in my custom BA, in
order to update my GUI?

- In the ExecutePackageComplete event handler, I got the exit code from the exe
in args.Status but args.Result is always set to None. I have no indication that
the package has failed. Am I supposed to map the exit codes of the various Exes
to a behavior within my BA code? This seems redundant with the mapping already
defined in my chain description with <ExitCode>.

- In the ApplyComplete handler, args.Status is the status of the last executed
package, and args.Result is also set to None. Again, it is not very helpful to
update my GUI, unless I recode the functionality of <ExitCode> mapping in my BA.

Am I missing something obvious here? Thanks in advance

Arnaud