Okay, since for now I have to use the modify method for the License dialog
found another issue that would be nice if it could be supported as well.

In the tutorial the set the following in the language string files:
    <String Id="LicenseRtf"
Overridable="yes">\Lang\en-us\EULA_en-us.rtf</String>

But my path to the EULA's was declared in a variable property that I wanted
to use and therefore I tried the following:
    <String Id="LicenseRtf"
Overridable="yes">$(var.EULA_Pah)\lang\en-us\EULA_en-us.rtf</String>

When building I get an error stating that it could not find the file in the
following location:
$(var.EULA_Pah)\lang\en-us\EULA_en-us.rtf

So during the build it did not substitute the actually path for
$(var.EULA_Path), it used it literally.

So this would be another nice to have if we use variable names in the
language string file that they get correctly substituted...