>>>DIFXAPP: INFO:   No matching devices found in INF
"C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\pxlgevndis6.inf_amd64_ne
utral_fe3715a4af78ac12\PxLGevNdis6.inf" on the Machine.

I would configure the target system to generate a verbose setupapi log, and
study both (msi and setupapi.dev.log) verbose logs.  Also the system tool
pnputil.exe is helpful to check which drivers are in the driver store, etc,
prior and after doing the install.

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/hardware/ff550808(v=vs.85).aspx

While converting printer drivers from DifxAPI (InstallScript) installer to
DifxAPP (WIX) I ran into several issues.  One thing that I recall related to
'No matching devices found in INF' was that the Product/@Manufacture must
match the Manufacture name in the INF file.  This seems to be an
implementation detail of the DifxAppExtension.  (The Package/@Manufacture
does not need to be the same.)

We have several drivers developed by different groups over time.  In one
case the INF has 'Company' and in another case the INF has 'Company
Corporation', or some other variant.  The drivers are signed and deployed so
they cannot be changed.  I packaged each driver in a separate MSI, so that I
could set Product/@Manufacture appropriately for that driver.  I then use a
Bundle Chain to deploy the various MSI packages.

There may be other reasons why there was no match for your hardware, which
is where the setupapi.dev.log file in <WindowsFolder>\Inf will be helpful.