From: Tunney, Stephen [mailto:stephen.tun...@nuance.com]
Sent: Friday, June 13, 2014 1:27 AM
To: General discussion about the WiX toolset.
Subject: Re: [WiX-users] Build warning request

I use melt but without the bindpath the wixpdbs can't find the location on the
new machine where the patches are being built.  I'm referring to a build system
where the machines are all based off of the same template but aren't truly
homogenous.  Different jenkins slaves have more or fewer executors based on
available disks.

So an MSI generated on E:\....\ will not melt properly without bindpaths when