Argh, I apologize, It looks like I was checking the wrong log. Running as
admin on the VM spits out similar logs as my machine for elevation. It still
won't run on any Win7 machine other than mine, but all the Win8's work just
fine. Any ideas as to what would be missing? That debugger you linked was
helpful but It's not showing any fails or errors.

Thanks Again