Hi folks,

I have 2 questions... (Using WIX 3.8)

1. MSI
 I would like to stop build to build installs (bring up warning?)
i.e. i have 14.4.6.7 installed, then I run today's build which is 14.4.6.8
(the product code is different, the upgrade code is the same) this is my
upgrade element:

<MajorUpgrade DowngradeErrorMessage="A newer version of $(var.ProductName)
is already installed. Setup will now exit." Schedule="afterInstallValidate"
AllowSameVersionUpgrades="no" AllowDowngrades="no"/>

the .8 version should not allow to be installed since it is the "same
version" 14.4.6

What can I do to stop that??

2. Bootstrapper...
I would like to do the same things, I installed 14.4.6.7 of my application
using the bootstrapper (burn)
then using today's build I can still install using my bootstrapper version
14.4.6.8 it has different product code and same upgrade code...

what can I do for the bootstrapper to warn they already have the same
version installed??

thanks,

Steve