Thanks for the information John.

I'll prompt the developers on if they know what modes the servers will be
ran under, but I would figure that it would be "Restricted".

I do not have much/any experience in creating C#, so are you suggesting a
wrapper .exe or custom action dll, which would therefore have to be a .msi
based custom action dll as we need to pass in/get access to some properties
that are entered by the admin during install to be pass into some of these
PowerShell commands.