From: Nick Ramirez [mailto:nickra...@hotmail.com]
Sent: Monday, July 14, 2014 9:02 PM
To: wix-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [WiX-users] Bundle fails to verify signature of payload

When installing the MySQL Installer MSI (it's an MSI that's trying to be a
bootstrapper, but that's not the big problem at the moment with it). I'm
getting the following errors:

Failed authenticode verification of payload:
C:\Users\Nicholas\AppData\Local\Package
Cache\.unverified\mysql_installer_community_5.6.19.0.msi

Error 0x80096010: Failed to verify signature of payload:
mysql_installer_community_5.6.19.0.msi

Does this typically mean that the MSI is not signed? In this case, is it just
best to suppress it?