Hi Rob,

Thanks for the comment. I understand that I'd need to manage all feature
states, but isn't that precisely why I'd need to know whether each feature
should be installed by default or not? Surely without knowing INSTALLLEVEL,
I must assume that all features should by default be installed, ie a
'complete' install. Wouldn't a 'typical' install would be the desired
starting point, rather than 'complete', notably for non-interactive
installs? The user could then meaningfully make use of command line
properties like ADDLOCAL=ALL (which would be handled by the BA).

Thanks,

Tom