I'm testing some different installation/upgrading scenarios and I've found
that if I try to uninstall a bundle from Add/Remove Programs that during the
Burn UI I get prompted to locate either the Burn exe file the bundle was
created from itself, or one of the packages if the package is not
compressed.

I was hoping to be able to launch and complete the entire uninstall from
Add/Remove Programs. The packages remain cached in ProgramData\Package Cache
so I'm not sure why the bootstrapper exe itself or the ExePackage files
cannot be found. Is there anything that can be done about this?

I noticed this problem when I was testing upgrading an existing install by
only incrementing the Version of the bundle, but not the .msi inside, and
found that the older bundle was still showing in ARP even though it should
have been upgraded.

Thanks.