In my bundle element I have an attribute Name, I would like to edit this
during an install after a user has selected which application they would
like to install.  How can I accomplish this task?  I tried the following
below, but no luck.
<Bundle Name="!(loc.WixBundleName))" Version="1.0.0.0"
Manufacturer="Testing" UpgradeCode="C82A383C-751A-43B8-90BF-A250F7BC2863">

I took the name WixBundleName from the following link.
http://wixtoolset.org/documentation/manual/v3/bundle/bundle_built_in_variables.html

I received the following error...
Error   6       The localization variable !(loc.WixBundleName) is unknown.
Please
ensure the variable is defined

Also, in my BA class file, I have the following to edit this variable.
this.Bootstrapper.Engine.StringVariables["WixBumdleName"] =
customProductName;

Thanks InAdvance.