From: psimms [mailto:psi...@tycoint.com]
Sent: Monday, August 18, 2014 9:10 AM
To: wix-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [WiX-users] Burn: bootstrap a single MSI, not showing BA UI at all

its an issue where I am using burn to bundle my msi and payload files together
and my msi has a checkbox option when a uninstall is triggered and if the
checkbox is ticked sends a variable to the msi during uninstall to drop
databases, however I am not sure this is possible with the standard or even
extended Burn UI, would I have to either create a custom BA or use BA functions
to allow a checkbox to trigger a variable on uninstall using burn?