Hi Carter,

Sorry for late reply, was stuck up in some other work. Coming to the topic,
actually in the Product.wxs I am using the IIS extension to convert to
Virtual Directory and it works fine when we choose the Default Web Site. As
I told before I am not able to get the reason why it works perfectly for
Default WebSite and is just copying the files to other website physical
path when we are choosing a different website. As we can see from the
verbose log, physical path and website name all are correct but not getting
converted to Virtual Directory. Could you think of any other reason why
this might be happening.  Please update me as soon as possible.

Thank you.

Regards
Tony Jose