Hi,

I'm also having the same problem. I have written my code in
"CacheAcquireProgress()" Bootstrapper Installer Event to display a message
box if the internet is disconnected or any network failure. While
step-by-step debugging the code, It works fine and the message box is
displayed. But when running the application alone without debugging, message
box is not shown, if internet is disconnected and it goes to cache complete
event. Am I missing something?

Can anyone please help me on this.
Thanks in advance,

Regards,