I have the following markup to add an existing user to a group:

<Fragment>
    <util:Group Id="AdministratorsGroup" Name="Administrators" />

                <ComponentGroup Id="ProductComponents"
Directory="INSTALLFOLDER">
                        <Component Id="cmpExistingUser"
Guid="{9493CE7F-C60E-4F4D-ACFD-AA51240B7C90}" KeyPath="yes">
        <util:User Id="existingUserJoe" Name="Joe" CreateUser="no"
UpdateIfExists="yes" RemoveOnUninstall="no">
          <util:GroupRef Id="AdministratorsGroup"/>
        </util:User>
      </Component>
  </ComponentGroup>
</Fragment>

When I run this installer, the existing user is updated so that it is now a
member of the Administrators group. However, on uninstall, the membership is
not removed from that user. Is there something else I need to add to make
uninstall work for removing the user from the group?