Hi,

I am new to WIX installer, I am creating installer application to install
the web application

In my requirement like Install the application in server having active
directory user account and sql server with windows authentication. I am able
to install the web application, but while trying to connect the SQL database
from the web application it throws error DB permission issue.

Please help me to solve the issue.

I think this is due to the active directory user does not exist in SQL
server, I want to know how to add Active directory user in to SQL server
through WIX installer with Windows authentication.

Thanks

Bala.