From: vikasyv [mailto:vikas....@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, November 7, 2014 1:12 PM
To: wix-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [WiX-users] Adding Registry Entries in both 32 and 64 Bits

Thanks for your answer John. I am trying something similar in my bootstrapper
code. This is what I wrote:

<?if $(var.Platform) = x64 ?>
    <MsiPackage Id="MainPackage"
SourceFile="bin\x64\$(var.Configuration)\Installer.msi" Vital="yes"
            DisplayInternalUI="no" />
<?else?>
    <MsiPackage Id="MainPackage"
SourceFile="bin\$(var.Configuration)\Installer.msi" Vital="yes"
      DisplayInternalUI="no" />
<?endif?>

 But with this I will still need to create 2 Installers, one for 32 bit and one
for 64 bit. The 64 bit one I made works fine in a 64 bit OS and Chrome
32 or 64 bit but does not work on a 32 bit OS. Is it possible to have one
universal installer which will hold good in all cases? Please let me know.

intended
information.
distribution