Use the Well-Known SID to look up the localized name for built-in accounts.

I think the C# code would look like this:
                    string aSID = new
SecurityIdentifier(WellKnownSidType.LocalServiceSid, null).ToString();
                    string domain_localService = new
System.Security.Principal.SecurityIdentifier(aSID).Translate(typeof(System.Security.Principal.NTAccount)).ToString();
                    this._localServiceName =
domain_localService.Split('\\').Last();

Your post made me realize that I probably have the same issue in one of my
setups.  Thanks.  I adapted the above code from similar code used to look up
another localized built-in account, and have yet to test this particular
change.