Hello,

I have made a Bootstrapper-project in which i have defined an overridable
variable for the installocation of my application.
In the MsiPackage i have a hierarchy of subfolders under that
installlocation.
Here an example for better understanding:

<Fragment Id="MyFragment">
    <Directory Id="TARGETDIR"
               Name="SourceDir">
        <Directory Id="ProgramFilesFolder">
            <Directory Id="INSTALLLOCATION"
                       Name="InstallLocation">
                <Directory Id="CompanyFolder"
                           Name="MyCompany">
                    <Directory Id="INSTALLDIR"
                               Name="MyApp"/>
                    </Directory>
                </Directory>
            </Directory>

INSTALLLOCATION is either the ProgramFilesFolder or my given value (p.e.
"C:\MyApplication") and the setup files will be installed in the folder with
the name "MyApp".
What i need now, is to know the directorypath of MyApp, because i want to
execute a file, which lies in that directory, for creating a local database.
Can i get it from a WiX-variable or something like that?

Thanks in advance!
Patrick