There's nothing to prevent multiple products being returned - it just
means there are several installed products on the system that share
the same UpgradeCode. In your case, I guess Nick is saying that one of
the multiples returned might be your own. It looks like the different
languages all share an UpgradeCode, so there may also be two language
products installed. The list is returned by Windows Installer so
there's nothing you can do about the format.

In these situations it's my experience that each language will have a
unique UpgradeCode because most people don't want (say) an English
version to upgrade a French version. Using OnlyDetect for the other
UpgradeCodes can be used to prevent side by side installs of different
languages.
Phil Wilson