I have made a bootstrapper-project with WiX 3.8.
The chain includes the installation of the prerequisite SQL Server Express
2012.
In the InstallCommand for SQL Server Express i'm using an user and his
password.
That user must be installed before the prerequisite, so i added to an
MsiPackage, which runs before the prerequisite the following lines after the
Package-entry:

<Product ...>
        <Package InstallerVersion="405"
                 Compressed="yes"
                 InstallScope="perMachine" />

        <util:Group Id="Users" Name="Users" />
        <Component Id="InstallUser"
Guid="{24709736-CC6D-4B50-AD50-AB0ABC1CE4BA}">
            <util:User Id="SQLUser"
                       CreateUser="yes"
                       RemoveOnUninstall="no"
                       UpdateIfExists="no"
                       Name="[DB_USER]"
                       Password="[DB_PW]"
                       PasswordNeverExpires="yes">
                <util:GroupRef Id="Administrators"/>
            </util:User>
        </Component>

    [...]
</Product>

Each time i try to rebuild my solution, i receive the error message "The
Component/@Directory attribute was not found; it is required."

What to do?

Thanks in advance!
Patrick