Hi,

I have installed WIX v3.9.1208.0 on my computer (Visual Studio 2008, Windows 7
64-bit), but the WIX project type does not show up as an option in the New
Project dialog.  WIX seems to have installed all its documentation and files in
the Program Files folder, and running a repair and reinstall has not solved the
issue.  Is there something else I need to do?

Thanks in advance,

Andy