When my custom bootstrapper runs with '/uninstall' switch, it shows a message
box for confirmation of uninstallation. And when my bootstrapper does major
upgrade it uninstalls old bundle showing the very message box for
confirmation(and I have to click "Yes" to uninstall the old bundle).
It seems that when the bootstrapper engine uninstalls old bundle it runs the
old bundle with '/uninstall' switch. If this is true, then to achieve silent
uninstall for old bundle I have to tell whether the '/uninstall' switch was
provied by new bundle or by user. If the switch was provided by new bundle I
wouldn't show the message box for confirmation. How can I implement this
logic?

Thanks.