There's a difference between "the"  administrator account an "an
administrator in the group" in that the "the" administrator has extra
privileges. If you search for "the administrator vs an administrator"
you might find the details. The default built-in administrator is
intended to be used only for critical startup functions, being so
privileged it's disabled by default. I believe that's part of the
answer.
Phil Wilson