Hello,
I am using wix(3.8) to create an installer for a WPF application developed in
VS 2012.I have created some special dialogue that need to be displayed when
uninstall.This works ok if the user uses original msi to uninstall (double
click on msi and the maintenance dialog appears).When using  Control Panel
Add/Remove programs - select Uninstall option all I get is: Are you sure you
want to uninstall ? dialog
How can I force GUI on Uninstall from Control Panel?I want that when I click
Uninstall  to open my product setup.
I have to tell that only Uninstall option is available in Add/Remove programs.
Thanks,Ily