ok thanks Rob.  That explains why I haven’t found an easy way to do this.

I’m trying to replace our old InstallAware installer with WiX.  Generally I’m
much happier with what I have localized with WiX than with InstallAware.
However, with InstallAware we did localize the Program & Features name for
previous releases, so if possible I’d like to localize it with WiX, so our
non-English users aren’t confronted with in incomprehensible (English) name in
Programs & Features.

Do I understand correctly that to localize the name in Programs & Features, I
need to create a BAfunctions.dll in which I set WixBundleName based on the
current language of the user’s computer?  If so, I’m back to this question:

When building the BAFunctions sample program at src\burn\Samples\bafunctions, I
get:

Error   1       error C1083: Cannot open include file:
'IBootstrapperBAFunction.h': No such file or directory
c:\downloads\wix39-debug\src\burn\samples\bafunctions\precomp.h 51      1
bafunctions

With VS2010 I get the same error whether I use the latest WiX v3.10 or 3.9 R2.
Is the sample supposed to build?  I’m not sure where to start.  Any guidance
would be appreciated!

Thanks,
David