WiX team (and users), we're trying to use WiX on our CI system and
failing the ICE validation because the service account does not have
administrative privileges.  I assume it's the same as this bug,
http://wixtoolset.org/issues/3968/ .

Has any progress been made on this issue?  What are the obstacles to
getting WiX to do ICE validation without administrative privileges?

--
--Anthony