I read the docs. None of what I've read so far shows which log level
(InstallLogModes) will show/hide the following type of messages:

MSI (c) (E8:30) [16:46:35:016]: Creating MSIHANDLE (28312) of type 790531
for thread 6448
MSI (c) (E8:30) [16:46:35:047]: Closing MSIHANDLE (28312) of type 790531
for thread 6448

--
Mark Richman
(954) 234-9049 <1-954-234-9049>