From: Joel Budreau [mailto:joel.budr...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, 26 May, 2015 10:21
To: General discussion about the WiX toolset.
Subject: [WiX-users] Condition Table not processed during Administrative
Installs

Hey everyone,

I have a feature ‘Foo’ with default InstallLevel=0. In the Condition table, I
set Foo’s InstallLevel=1 if “VersionNT>=601 And MsiNTProductType=1”.
- During a normal install, the Condition table will be processed and Foo will
have its InstallLevel=1.
- During an administrative install, Foo has InstallLevel=0.

Under what conditions does the Condition table ‘not’ get processed? Do I need
to schedule some kind of standard action in order to get
VersionNT/MsiNTProductType populated during the AdminExecuteSequence?

Thanks,
Joel