TL;DR: How can I make MSI to ask the user for elevated privileges?

With the WixUI_Advanced I have the option to install the
package per-machine or per-user... so this is a good step.

If I could make the MSI package to request for elevated privileges this
would maybe be all (if the user grants: installs by default per-machine,
if the user doesn't give access per-user).

At the moment if it's a standard user the only option is per-user.

I just need the MSI to ask for elevated privileges.

Regards,