Hi,

  I am trying to set a configurable root install folder in my app. The
requirement is that the whatever folder the user chooses as the root, the
msi should create MyCompany\MyProduct\IISApp under that.
If I put INSTALLLOCATION as you see in the example below, the install
doesnot create MyCompany folder.
If I want to set the configuredirectory at the programfiles level, how do I
do that? I cannot add ProgramFiles64Folder to the ConfigurableDirectory
because the directory Id is not uppercase and the light gives error.
 Any thoughts on what I could try here?

 <Directory Id="TARGETDIR" Name="SourceDir">
      <Directory Id="ProgramFiles64Folder" >
        <Directory Id="INSTALLLOCATION" Name="MyCompany">
          <Directory Id="PRODLOCATION" Name="MyProduct" >
             <Directory Id="IIS_WEBAPP" Name="IISApp">

Feature definition is
<Feature Id="Server" Title="AAA" Description="BBB" Display="2" Level="1"
ConfigurableDirectory="INSTALLLOCATION" AllowAdvertise="no"
InstallDefault="local">