Hi,
I believe windows installer will not accept major version greater than 255.
If we specify, we will encounter error like below:
error CNDL0242: Invalid product version '2014.1.2.3'. Product version must
have a major version less than 256, a minor version less than 256, and a
build version less than 65536.

But I am able to use the required version(2014.1.2.3) after updating the MSI
using orca. Is it possible to specify the required version without using
orca? I mean, during MSI creation itself I want to specify the required
version(eg: 2014.1.2.3)

Thanks