Hello Experts,

Deploying Patches via burn, supersede is on.
*        Deploying Patch 1.0.1.0 -> Changes apply in installation, 'view
installed updates' shows patch 1.0.1.0
*        Deploying Patch 1.0.2.0 -> Changes apply in installation, 'view
installed updates' shows patch 1.0.2.0
*        Deploying Patch 1.0.3.0 -> Changes apply in installation, 'view
installed updates' shows patch 1.0.3.0
So far so good.  Uninstalling Patch 1.0.3.0 -> installation reverts back to
patch 2 condition, but patch 1.0.2.0 does not show in 'view installed updates'.

The problem I have been experiencing is logged
here<http://wixtoolset.org/issues/4779/>
The source, log files and screenshots can be found
here<http://filenurse.com/download/1fab84ecd1d5943698d0e639ccd929ab.html>
I am happy to look into the issue and submit a solution suggestion, but I would
be grateful if someone could give me some suggestions on where to start looking
in the code.

Many thanks
Rob

DISCLAIMER: This email and any files transmitted with it are solely intended
for the use of the addressee(s) and may contain information that is
confidential and privileged. If you receive this email in error, please advise
me immediately and delete your copy. This email is subject to copyright. Any
unauthorised copying, disclosure or distribution of the material in this e-mail
is strictly forbidden without written consent on behalf of ANCA Pty Ltd.

The views expressed in this email may be the personal views of the sender and
not that of ANCA Pty Ltd unless specifically stated.